There is a great demand for commercial office spaces in Bangalore today. With the unprecedented economic growth of businesses, this real estate segment is on an upward trajectory. A great location in Bangalore plays a very important role in renting or leasing the space. Marketing your business, gaining exposure and increasing revenues is easier when commercial office spaces are established at the centre of a busy hub, or even within a business centre. There are several advantages of renting/leasing a commercial office space in such prime property areas, since the pros overshadow the cons.
Advantages of renting/leasing a Commercial Office Space:
* Easy access and great visibility- A physical office address in a prime area in Bangalore forces people to notice it, attracting attention. It also becomes easier to access because of seamless connectivity.
* Better brand building- A name can attract a target audience, but a commercial office at a renowned address helps in brand recall, and builds consumer trust
* Easy access to commercial institutions- Setting up an office in a prime location also ensures banks and other institutions can be reached anytime. Major business hubs like teach parks often have these services for their employees.
* Close contact with suppliers - Remote locations often have transportation and access issues. Prime location makes it easy for employees and suppliers, cutting down overall costs.
* Versatile office space options- Major locations and prime localities offer varied rent and lease options for commercial requirements. This works well for start-up as well as large companies.
Considering the humongous advantages of rent or lease a commercial furnished/unfurnished office spaces at prime locations, Cres Advisors offers a versatile solution for all kinds of renting and leasing requirements in Bangalore. We position businesses within easy reach of their target clientele providing high-value, tailored work spaces.
The commercial office space market in Bangalore is poised towards unprecedented growth. While the demand for office space across India was 26 million square feet last year, it is expected to reach 28 million square feet by the end of 2016, according to Mr Nair, CEO Jones Lang LaSalle India.
There are three factors stimulating the growth of Commercial Office Spaces in India:
* Economic - Commercial Office Spaces are highly valued with great potential for investment. Centrally located offices attract high value businesses for lease and rent, and are very viable in the short and long term.
* Commercial - Changing market trends in Bangalore, including remote work and flexible work options create requirements for small and mid-sized office spaces that can afford flexibility in scaling operations.
* Cultural - With Bangalore being the entrepreneur capital of India, start-ups and new businesses are open to trying out different commercial office space options based on their business need and growth projections.
Cres Advisors offers businesses and brands a one-stop solution for commercial office space requirement for lease and rent in Bangalore with a variety of tailored office solutions. Our team of experienced advisors assist clients across a variety of industries such as Finance, Technology, Retail and Hospitality, providing customized real estate solutions. Our clientele includes multinational corporations, global retail brands, IT &ITeS corporations including property owners and developers. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of real estate services and solutions.
|FURNISHED / UNFURNISHED OFFICE SPACE PROPERTIES||SQUARE FEET|
|Commercial Office Space in 12th main Indira Nagar, Bangalore||15000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Langford Road, Bangalore||600,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Lalbagh Road, Bangalore||235,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Dairy circle-Koramangala, Bangalore||293,873 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Hosur Road, Silk Board Junction, Bangalore||160000 sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore - "Block A & B||284,267 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Bellary road, Bangalore||150,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Kodigehalli, Bangalore||500,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Yelahanka, Bangalore||36,106 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Hennur Main Road, Bangalore||100,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Whitefield, Bangalore||425000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Outer Ring Road, Sarjapur Junction, Bangalore||473,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in "Hosur Road-Adugodi , Bangalore||84,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Old Airport Road, Bangalore||72,456 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Infantry Road, Bangalore||220000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Electronic city, Phase I, Bangalore||330000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Electronics City Phase 2, Bangalore||700,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Residency Road, Bangalore||60,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Koramangala, Bangalore||250,000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in Old Madras Road, Bangalore||93000 Sq.ft|
|Commercial Office Space in ORR, marathahalli, Bangalore||700000 Sq.ft approx|
With Christmas just round the corner, employees will be looking forward to their annual festive knees-up – AKA the office Christmas party! Plan a good Christmas party, and it will draw you all closer together. Holding a Christmas Party is …
Bangalore has emerged as one of the biggest commercial real estate market in India. According to the latest report of CB Richard Ellis (CBRE), this city has outdone a tremendous growth in past five years in terms of office space stock …