Your privacy is important to Cres Advisors. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Cres Advisors collects, and the ways in which Cres Advisors uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal Information collection
Cres Advisors may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including Name, Mobile Number, Email);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Name, Mobile Number, Email); and
- any other information that you send to Cres Advisors.
Using personal Information
Cres Advisors may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Cres Advisors discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Cres Advisors may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Cres Advisors will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cres Advisors will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Cres Advisors is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Cres Advisors
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By post to No: 439 6th Main, 2nd Cross, HAL 3rd Stage, Bangalore 560075.
|You must retain the “Credit” section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the “Credit” section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the “Credit” section and without paying the license fee.